Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother May I?

It's Mother's Day and I'm trying to be a good son by helping out with the chores as my parents prepare for their move to Wisconsin. One duty was building this fence.
Wilson has been helping.
May has been a month of #secrettraining. Wilson and I are both going to be coaches in the Tahoe region this year, so it's time to resurrect the rivalry. We're both in Utah awaiting the start of our summer programs, so in addition to helping build the fence- Wilson and I have been going out for runs together and talking smack about who is going to be the fitter coach during the summer. It's a #Coach'sCamp of #secrettraining.

That's it. Thanks for taking the photos even though I know it stressed you out seeing your boy standing 8ft off the ground, mom.




No comments:

Post a Comment