Monday, December 10, 2012

Farming

Very cool to see Wilson's last post. Standing atop the podium is something I really liked to see. I can definitely relate with 15yr old Wilson.

Yesterday I got the new Far West Farm Team uniform, and I was really excited to wear it around skiing at Auburn Ski Club with the rest of the Farmers. We've decided that there are a few options for ski team chants: my favorites are "EE I EE I O" and "Farmers Hoe!". I think the Old McDonald version is perfect for cheering during races. It goes nicely alongside the "hup-hup-hup" and "Hi-yah hi-yah hi-yah" staples of the sport.

There were a couple of summits while skiing with the Farm Team yesterday:

It's a mountain. Get It?

This was the jumping hill above Auburn Ski Club and was lots of fun to ski down.
you can follow other Far West Farm Team news at http://farwestnordic.org/seniorblog/

No comments:

Post a Comment